So I've enabled a couple new features:
- Instead of talk pages which are mostly hidden away and I feel rarely used or read, there will be a new area at the
- bottom of normal pages (ie not categories) that ressemble normal comment sections on other webpages after news articles,
- song lyrics, or some blogging sites. The biggest change this makes is that people may feel inclined to comment on
- character pages. Special pages still have seperate talk pages.
- These have replaced the talk pages on user's profiles and function much the same way as the comments do on normal
- pages, but have fields for subjects and such.
These changes should hopefully make commenting in general more organized and less dependant on people's ability to be consistent or know how to format stuff since it's basically automatic. Anyhow, have fun and share your thoughts.